Monday, March 9, 2015

One week update

Had an apt this morning with the nurse to review my EKG and blood work and get me officially started on the diet.  Last week was my soft start.  I couldn't get officially signed on until today.  This might explain my poor decisions.  I knew, mentally, that I wasn't yet on the diet.  I know I'm bad at not really staying focused if I am not really being held accountable.

I did a weigh in.  Sadly, I was only down .6 :(

That depressed me because I knew that, overall, I worked really hard last week NOT eating bad stuff or drinking!  Yes, I know I failed but that doesn't mean I didn't want big results.  I recognize how ridiculous this all sounds.  This is precisely why I decided to start blogging again.  Nothing like typing out how you feel that makes you realize what an idiot you are!

Okay... so, I'm refocusing.  Let's hope for a great week and a big loss next Monday! 

Perhaps this was also a great reinforcement for what happens when one makes POOR decisions!

I'm trying to focus on the lessons of last week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment