Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bruised and Bloody

My luck really hasn't shifted... yet. 
In an attempt to get in some exercise and keep my PA level high, I did some stairs around the property.  The place is packed with staircases and steps and stone paths.  Around the pool area I was walking up steps and around the pool, etc.  I was trying to get some intensity in where possible.  About 8 minutes in, I bust my ass.  Drove my knee right into a stone step and now my legs are bruised and bloody and sore. 

So, I have decided to just relax.  I'm not going to push anything.  I'm going to swim and enjoy the lake.  I'm going to eat what I want to eat.  If I gain 10 pounds, then I'll worry about that when I get home.  I'm here for a getaway and to relax not get bruised and bloody.

No comments:

Post a Comment