Monday, October 11, 2010

Box-gaiting in the big LC

I had to be in Lake Charles this weekend for work, so I made a trip out of it with the family.  My parents grew up there and since my grandmother passed away in 2007 I've had less visits to that part of the state.  My Aunt and Uncle still live there and welcomed us to stay with them Saturday night.  McNeese State was playing and there would be a tailgate party!

Tailgating is hard on this diet... it doesn't matter what team you're rooting for. Food is food and snacks are snacks... and I generally feel like snacking with snacks are around. This is when I really miss crunchy foods.  I can hear people eating chips and it's like the noise is amplified.  Crunch, crunch, crunch.

I did good, though.  I had lots of water drinks and shakes. I just tried to keep drinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment