Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ready for Roughage


I have 22 days until I can switch from the All Inclusive diet to the Spa Treatment (where I get to incorporate fruits and veggies).  It's amazing how great fruits and vegetables look to me.  I've never been a big fan of theirs.  There are some I like, but I was slow to appreciate them in my life.  And, there are still many that I don't eat. 

One of the reasons I did the diet plan I'm on was to "reboot" my body.  I figured if I spent 13 weeks on very limited options, then once I was able to add fruits and vegetables in -- I would be much more adventurous with them. 

I was actually hoping I could hold out and go longer than 13 weeks on this plan.  But, the other day Paulie was telling me how she went to Jason's Deli and got a salad and fruit.  The whole notion of eating out is foreign to me on this diet.  My plan is so restrictive.  I can't even go to a restaurant.  I can't even fake it. 

And, what I wouldn't give for a salad. 



No comments:

Post a Comment