Friday, October 15, 2010

Follow Me


Ok.  Many of you don't know how to "follow" me on this blog.  So, I'm asking those of you who have figured it out to post comments.  You can subscribe through the RSS Feeds (by clicking on the icon on your webpage that looks like the one above).  I get those and emails populate in my inbox through that folder.  I now just forward those emails to several of you who can't figure out how to "follow" me.  So, if you want that, let me know -- I'll add you to the list.  If there are other ways to do it, please post your suggestions.

And, just FYI - I checked the stats of the blog this weekend.  We've had readers come from Russia, Denmark, Spain, Burundi, Germany, and Canada.  Crazy, eh?  And, hello, bonjour, hola, guten tag, zdravstvuite, and goedendag to all of you who may be reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment