Sunday, October 3, 2010

Submerged


I spent the weekend increasing my water intake.  I added at least 2 more liters to my already heavy water intake.  I usually drink about 100 ounces a day.  But, weekends are usually the most challenging time on the diet.  Kids are home... my fast pace and rigirious work schedule is gone... socializing and football...  I am tempted to want to snack and drink.  I miss alcohol on weekends.

I decided this weekend to try increasing the amount of water I drink and see if that helps... which it did.  On Saturday I drank about 300 ounces of water.  Today, I drank about 250.  I also thought it might help with my weight loss Monday night.   

Here's the problem.  I drank SO much water that the scale is showing me up 8 pounds.  I'm submerged.  Let's see what I weigh in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. If you were looking at this picture to remind you to drink water, I can understand how you drank so much! When I look at this picture, it makes me instantly crave some H2O!

    ReplyDelete